About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

July part 2!

Yikes! Lots of catching up to do! Lets start where I left off...
   July 7th we headed up to Table Rock Lake to my Aunt and Uncles lake house! It was sooo much fun! Our time was spent visiting, eating, painting nails, playing with cousins, and (of course) Swimming!!!! I think you get the drift that we had a good time! Sadly, the first day we got there we took the boat out but had trouble because it kept dying (note: if a red light is flashing and a beep keeps sounding turn around and head for home, it probably means something is wrong:) We did, however, make it to a bluff that you could jump off of. The boys jumped off the top part which was about 20' from the water. I, of course, was not that stupid and jumped off the lower one that was only about 5'! lol! We still had tons of fun swimming off the dock though. Overall it was a great weekend! I'm so thankful I have a wonderful family and a nice lake house to swim at! Thanks Aunt Angie and Uncle Dwight!
        Lena
p.s. I got a really nice tan too!:)

No comments: