About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Hair Cut

Dear Readers,
Allrighty, I got my hair cut today and I want to see if you can tell the difference. Now please don't look at the pic of me on my wall, then I can tell we need to see each other more!
Yours Truly,
Lena <3

P.S and yes I know "allrighty" isn't a word!

3 comments:

Lena said...

Never mind about the pic on the wall I deleted it for the time being.
not that I don't trust you you understand!

IvyP said...

I can tell a difference.It looks good.Mom and Jen think I should get my hair cut.What do you think?

P.S.Love your blog.

Lena said...

Thanks! Humm. how do they think you should cut it?