About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Funnies



The other day Jake took the little girls to our Aunt and Uncles farm. My Uncle always gives us a box of those "Swiss Rolls" which for some reason we call ding-dongs. Well, when I got home I asked Annailse what they did Uncle Leo's and she said they went and saw the cows, and had ice cream,
AL- OH and Uncie Eo (that's what she calls him:)  gave us some donkeys! 
Me-Donkeys?
AL- yeah!
Me umm are you sure he gave you donkeys?
AL-YES see? (points to a box of DING DONGS on the couch!)
hahaha! she cracks me up! so now we call them donkeys:)

No comments: