About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

this month is....

Well its here folks! Play practice officially stars tonight! I am beyond excited about it!! I am all packed and (OH YES) DONE WITH SCHOOL! FINALLY! and I got some yoga pants (random? yes:) So I will be out of town for...basically 3 weeks!
      Also, please pray for my gramma. She has cancer for the 3rd time! It is lung cancer and her third type of cancer! She had surgery last Tuesday to remove a lobe of her lung. It went well but she is still in the hospital. She is a real trooper though! God is good though and He has a grand plan that will come out of this!
 Have a lovely...well month almost. I will *try to post again this month but I wont make any promises! Shout-out to all of you Ozians out there! See you tonight!!!!!
~Lena

2 comments:

IvyP said...

I was meaning to ask how your grandma was. I hope everything goes well and she gets better. :) Have fun at play practice!:D

Unknown said...

I can not believe you are leaving me for three weeks. Hope you have fun though...thanks for all that food!