About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

happy first day of Christmas!

SO, a partridge in a pear tree huh? Today's challenge- eat some poultry or a pear. :D
*I had chicken for lunch;)
 I will try to challenge you each of the 12 days of Christmas....we'll see how that goes..:) Have a great day!
~Lena

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HALP! I can't find a pear or any poultry!...plus, I'm not hungry.
You can always count on Lena to choose the meat over the fruit. ;)

Unknown said...

Also, I thought the first day of Christmas was the 25? the 26 being the second day?

Lena said...

ah you know me so well:D Nope, i counted and since the Epiphany is on the sixth, that would make the day AFTER christmas the first day.

IvyP said...

Yeah, I'm at Jen's house and she doesn't have any pears! (weird) :( Well we'll see if we have some chicken today. :)

Rebekah said...

I think for the 2nd day we should all eat DOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!