About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The past and comming week

"Oh what a beatiful morning, oh what a beatiful day!"
   Well, I hope everyone gets out and plays today because it is BEAUTIFUL out!!! God has blessed us with some wonderful weather this day and I for one am greatful!
 This week is a little slower than the past week, Sunday-Tuesday we were at our lake house with my wonderful Gramma, Grampa, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins! Alas, I did not take any pics as I was having way to much fun:( Sorry. Tuesday we went to a BBQ that my dad put on for all his staff (he is a nursing home administrator) and it was Supper fun! Yesterday and today we get to rest up from all the fun we've been having:) Tomorrow we are meeting some out-of-town friends and going to the river!!! Saterday- nothing and Sunday my ADORABLE little cousin Jessica is getting baptized and my parents are the godparents!!! I am content:) Hope your week is going super fantastic and is filled with many blessings:)

"You can learn more about a person in an hour of play, then you can in a year of conversation."
~ I forgot:(

   Lena

No comments: