About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pics of AL

Hello peoples! Hope your week is great so far, mine is....
   Just thought I'd share some pics of my Amazingly adorable little sis Annalise (in case you haven't figured it out yet we call her AL sometimes instead of Annalise, if you can't figure out why we call her *THAT* I can't help you.)
Mom and I found that dress at a thrift store (yes the same one I found the amazing dress, shoes, and shirt that you all so nicely commented on:) and she LOVES it! So I had to take some pics of her in it. Unfortuently, she didn't want me to take her picture so she wouldn't pose for any of them but they're still pretty cute don't you think?


I was telling her to cross her feet:)


I LOVE baby feet <3

This is about the most smile I could get out of her.

This is my FAVORITE! She looks so...... dramatic?
Well, hope you all enjoyd the pics. Let me know if you would like to see more. Have a good Sunday 


2 comments:

IvyP said...

She is so cute! I love her hat. You take lovely pictures Lena.

Lena said...

Thanks!