About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ahhh those moments...

Don't you just love those "best-friend" moments? 
The "Try and break us apart and we'll knock your socks off!"moments 
The "wait... who are you again? i cant see out of these tiny eye holes!" moments

The "oh we are SO cool!" moments


The "OH I AM SO COLD BUT I AM HAVING A GRRREAT TIME!" moments



The "Oh yeah, self portrait time!" moments

The "Yep we are smiling for the camera. NOW can we go get candy?" moments

The "whatever! I'll pose anyway" moments

The "awww its time to go?" moments
The "If i pose for ONE more picture...." moments
And of course the "Oh wait! the camera is still on the timer!" moments

 Hope you all enjoyed them! Just so you know even if you picture wasn't up there you still are my best friend! Most of my pictures are on a different computer so i cant put them all up:-)
Have a lovely day/night!
~Lena

5 comments:

Farm Kids said...

haha - LOVE the last one!! :-) Too cute!! <3 Miss you!

Lena said...

haha i love it too!:) thanks! Miss you too! cant wait till Wiz of Oz!!!!

IvyP said...

Neat pictures! I love the first one. I love your blog header too. Where did you find it?

Lena said...

Thanks! Ummm i think i got it from "cutest blog on the block" if i didnt its from shabby blogs

Unknown said...

I just realized there is a greater threat than , "Oh , This pic is goin on FaceBook!"

It's the threat , "OH! This pic is goin on Lena's blog!"

Thanks for renewing all those funny memories with pics. :)