About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers day!

I wanted to stop and say thanks to my mamma. Yep, that's her right up there. She is quite the mother and how she does it all I don't know!? Homeschooling, child caring, cleaning, running her own business, cooking......?!! I'm convinced God gave moms special powers. I did the math and she has probably changed over 8760 diapers! So thank you mom, for doing all you do. Even though it may seem sometimes that we take you for granted, we really do love, admire, and appreciate all you do for us! You are a REAL "SUPERMOM"! Love you! xoxoxo!!!!!!!!
~Lena
P.S. Also thanks to all my "adoptive" moms:) Love you all bunches!
P.P.S And of course my grammas! I wouldn't be here without them:) You two are THE BEST GRAMMAS EVER!!!! Love yas!

No comments: