About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Monday, January 10, 2011

CA here I come!

Dear Readers,
   I am so exited because I am going to California on Thursday and staying for 12 days! I also get to fly for the first time! My Grandparents are going and they invited me to come with them!!!! How awesome is that!!!! While I'm gone of course I won't be able to post anything but I promise I will take lots of pics and post them for all to see! Well that's all for now.
           Yours Truly,
                Lena

3 comments:

Emily:) said...

i hope u have a good time!!(: haha btw i now im a little bit late...oh well!!:P

Unknown said...

From Caeley ,
How was it Lena?

Lena said...

AWESOME!! I'll tell you about it today in the car.