About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve

Happy New Year Everyone!
 We had a fantastic new years eve party last night! We had three other families over and it was great! We started the evening off by just talking and visiting. Then we got all the kids together and played mafia! We laughed so hard and the one time I was one of the mafia we own!!! At midnight we turned on the tv and watched the ball drop. Then we visited for a while longer and then they had to go home at 1:30am. Well, it was a great party and I hope this year is as full of blessings as last year's was.
 Yours Truly,
    Lena

1 comment:

IvyP said...

I had lots of fun Lena.Thanks for invitin us.Tell your mom thanks too.