About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

BACK FROM CA!


Hey Everyone,
Well I'm back! It was awesome in CA! It was like 90' there! Here are SOME of the pics. I'll try and post more soon!

getting ready to take off.

on the plane

isn't this cool?! this is Arizona!

TIRED!


Date Palms!

Gramma and Aunt D.

the mountains were amazing!




Aunt D's son and daughter in law and Gramma



Yes that's me! your not hallucinating! I Rode A CAMEL!!!!

and so did Papa



this was a really cool toy train track it was so big you couldn't see the end of it!


Funny- no?!

THE TRAMWAY OF PALM SPRINGS!!!


        Thats it for right now I promise I'll put more up!
                        Later,
                           Lena <3

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Caeley here ,
Awesome pictures Lena , glad you had fun!

Emily:) said...

wow that looks like u had fun:)

IvyP said...

Makes me want to go to California.

Lena said...

yeah, but I've never been to NY!