About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Scentsy!

Dear readers,
For those of you who didn't know my mom is in this business called Scentsy. Its a very safe alternative to candles. They have adorable "warmers" and 80 different 'smells'! I have put up some pics of my favorite warmers so you can see them (below). Also they came out with a new scent called "love story' (named after one of my fav songs by Taylor swift!) and they made a shirt with the name on it so of course I had to have it! And guess what? My wonderful mommy got me one! the pic is above ^! isn't it cute?!

                          

No comments: