About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Skating!

Dear Readers,
Yeah! We got to go skating and sledding on Saturday it was soooo much fun! well until the sled flew out from under me going off a ramp and I hit the ground HARD that pretty much ended the night. But other than that it was great! Here's some pics

Ellie, Madeleine, Katie, and Gramma

Katie, Me and Joe

um.... not sure

My favorite skates!

guess who?!

Katie

Me and Madeleine

the cuzins!

hehe dad says I look like a fish in a fish bowl!

sledding at grammas

YOURS TRULY,
            LENA~<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so pretty, Lena!!

Love you and miss you!

Meg