About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Zoo and Botanical garden

cuties!
 Dear Readers,
     This week the girls and I got to go to the zoo and the Botanical garden with gramma! Both trips were AWESOME! Gramma took us to get frozen yogurt at this new place called (your gonna love this)
"Yo-My Goodness"! It was soooooo good! Over all it was a VERY awesome trip! Here's some pics.

sisters<3

5 people squeezed on one train bench!

can you NOT say ADORABLE!?

She LOVED the carousel!






My fave!










2nd  fave!

we always "ride" the rams!



Madeleine, Gramma, Papa Brennen, Katie, and Annalise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUch beautiful flowers!!!