About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Nothin much

Hey everybody,
  well nothing much has been going on around here lately. Got to go to an AMAZING dance Saturday, cleaned and rearranged the girls room, and today my mom had a scentsy party. I'm exhausted! Tomorrow we are going to get a tour of Bush Stadium! Its going to be awesome! Especially since my gramma's going too!
   If your trying to find a good book to read I STRONGLY recommend the Artemis Fowl books. They are one of my favorite series (tied with the Percy Jackson series). I'm currently listening to the 5th book on my ipod. If you can you should get the audio book, they did an amazing job with the voices!
   Well that's all for now. Hope you folks have a great week:)
             

No comments: