About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We got to go to Bush Stadium! For Christmas my Aunt and Uncle gave us passes  to go on a tour of Bush stadium. It was soooo cool! I'm not that big a baseball fan but I thought it was pretty cool! We got to go on the field and in the Cardinals dugout. After that we got to go to Fitz's for lunch! I LOVE that restaurant! They have the "bottomless mugs" of their famous root beer! YUMMY!!!! I think I had about 4 glasses and Jake had 6 or 7! After THAT we got to go see my Great Grampa and then went to my Grandparents for dinner. Emmy (as Annalise calls our almost 2 year old cousin) and Brady, who likes to spend his time painting his nails red (much to his fathers dismay) were there as well.                                                   



Grammy!

hehe TRYING to take a pic of just me and Grammy!









THE TROPHY!!


"Stan the Man"
(sideways)


One of the Suite's kitchens

An Arch replica

Mr. Bush's bust
(sideways)


In the cardinals dugout

Dad and the girls

"The Dudes"
(sideways)

Grammy and me:)



The car the drive around in :p

Sorry for all the sideways pics.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Caeley here ,
Awesome pics! Thanks for posting!