About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Monday, November 21, 2011

BIG NEWS!!!

Just 4 words- I.GOT.MY.PERMIT. *pause for dramatic affect*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................


So yeah I took the test today and I PASSED!!! I cant tell you how nervous I was but i was actually surprised at how easy it was! yes i know that's what everyone says and no i didn't get EVERY question right, i did miss a few, but i remembered studying all of the questions so i was well prepared! Anywho, sorry for the no posts in a while been busy what with baby James and all:) SUCH a cutie! If i don't post so before Thursday....hAPpY tHaNKsGivIng!!!!!!!!!!!

~Lena-who-can-drive-now:)~
P.s Just so you know i really don't look like that:P Just thought it would make you laugh:)

No comments: