About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

9th day of Christmas

                      "On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me; 
                                          9 laidies dancing
                                        8 maids a milking
                                       7 swans a swimming,
                                          6 geese a laying,
                                       5 goooooolden rings!,
                                          4 calling birds,
                                          3 french hens,
                                          2 turtle doves,
                               and a partrige in a pear tree!!!!"
I really am terrible at keeping track of this aren't I? I have missed a couple days as im sure you noticed! Sorry about that:) Anyway, hope your 9th day of Christmas was great. God Bless! <3 you all!
~Lena

No comments: