About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Please forgive me for not posting in a couple days, its just that I'm having post-Christmas depression! Its so sad that its over:( Mom and dad got me two really cute shirts, a necklace, a pair of earrings, and... THE CUTEST COAT EVER for  Christmas. It is like a white trench sort of coat with brown buttons and a belt!!!! I will post a pic of it soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
      My gramma and Papa took Jake, Joe, and I to see War Horse at the movies and WOW! It was SOOO good! I wasn't sure what to expect, I'm not really into movies about animals, but it wasn't just about a horse it was also all the people that met the horse and horses original owner. It is somewhat violent (I mean its set during WW1!) but its not gory. Other than violence I think it is kid friendly.
Have a nice week!
~Lena

No comments: