About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

7th day of Chirstmas and a new year!

                    "On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me;
                                    7 swans a swimming,
                                       6 geese a laying,
                                    5 goooooolden rings!,
                                      4 calling birds,
                                      3 french hens,
                                      2 turtle doves,
                            and a partrige in a pear tree!!!!"
Happy 7th day of Christmas and happy new year!!!! We had a great new years eve with great friends (and dad started on my new room yesterday!!!). Today my gramma and papa came and are spending the night:) Hope you all had a good new years eve/day. I hope 2012 is filled with as many blessings as this one was!! I will write more later this week but tomorrow we start school up again:(
BAL!
~Lena

2 comments:

IvyP said...

Neat! Did you figure out a color for your room?

Lena said...

yeah i think so...its going to be light blue and light gray:)