About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Little Women the Musical!



 Well here comes another FANTASTIC musical! As you can see Little Women the Musical is coming to OAT and I shall be in it! I am SO excited for this one! The read through was on Monday and yesterday we had a music rehearsal! I can tell you it will be an AMAZING show! I play Clarissa, the heroin in a story Jo writes. She is quite an interesting character and I am excited to play her up a bit:D That is as much as I will say so you must come see it if you want to witness all the Awesome talent that is in this play! Tickets are on sale now so hurry and get yours at OAT's Page before they are sold out! No joke! They sell out fast!


Our books!

~Lena

No comments: