About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

New room! (continued)

 Well here is the long awaited new room picture post! Sorry it took me a while:) Around December of last year we started transforming our “play room” downstairs into a lovely bedroom for yours truly! With 4 girls in the upstairs room (that means 4 dressers, a desk, a double and a twin bed) it was getting a wee bit crowded! Thanks to the wonderful carpentry work of my dear beloved daddy, and the amazing painting skills of my awesome Grammy, my room is now complete! My dad did EVERYTHING in the room except the carpet and painting while my gramma did the wall texturing and painting. Not to mention all the cool decor she help me pic out! So here is the before and after pics:

Before- Only concrete walls and no ceiling (katie....?)

And After!


My chest of draws, desk, nightstand, and bed. (Like the hats?!)

These are the awesome built in bookshelves that my daddy built for all my books!

My closet.


So what do you think? I LOVE it! Thanks to My Aunt and Uncle for all the furniture and carpet! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!
~Lena

2 comments:

IvyP said...

It's Beautiful! I love the hats and bookshelves. I'll have to come see it in person soon. :)

Lena said...

Thanks:) YEs you should!