About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Branson

Last week Mom and I got to go to Branson ALL BY OUR SELVES! Now that might not sound really cool to you but in a big family that is REALLY hard to do! Mom was going to have a Scentsy booth at a convention for my dad's work and she wanted to take me to help her. Our WONDERFUL friends the Melbys volentiered to watch ALL the other kids for 2 days! So mom and I packed our bags and headed to Branson!
This isn't a very good pic because my zoom doesn't work but that cloud had a silver lining! It was sooo cool!

yup. Guss where we stopped?! lol

You can't see very well but apperently there is a band called "six" made up of 6 guys and they all have a different colored car! They drove right passed us so I had  to take a picture!



We went and got pizza at "Old Chicago" and it was DELISH!

 
Ok so we were staying on the landing and they had this statue out temporarily. I just had to take a picture of it! Doesn't that make you back hurt just looking at it?!


We had a great time and I got some really cute boots (yeah I know I'm a sucker for clothes and shoes) I'll try and post a picture of them sometime soon.
~Lena

No comments: