About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

 Hello Dear readers! Yes I Know I have disappeared but I'm back now! YEAH (or maybe it's NOOO! for you guys!) Anyway I have more posts coming but for now I thought I would show you some pics of hair! Mom was gone the other night so Annalise and I had a good time fixing her hair in cute styles. She was pretty good the whole time except towards the end, then she got tired of posing and wanted to take pics of ME!

She looks so... so... I cant think of a word to describe it...

This was one I did, She look sooo cute with little buns on her head so I added a ribbon and bow.


The ribbon wasn't quite long enough to tie in the back so I just clipped it for the pics.




This is when I finally gave her the camera:)

I did Madeleine's hair a different night.

It turned out pretty cute on her (the picture doesn't do it justice)

Oh yeah and these are my awesome knee socks I got from my cousin. Aren't they awesome? Yeah I know the picture makes my legs look weird (or maybe it isn't the picture...), do you know how hard it is to take a picture of your legs?
         ~Lena

4 comments:

IvyP said...

ahh she is so cute.You are much better than I at fixing hair Verbena Lena.Surprisingly as it sounds I do know how hard it is.

IvyP said...

(Fixing the last comment I wrote)

How hard it is to take a picture of your legs that is.

Anonymous said...

haha---this is such a cute post, Lena! So bright and fun. And btw, I love the pics of your socks. ;)

IvyP said...

You should enter that one of madeliene for cute kid of the year.
That is a really good picture.