About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jessica's Baptism

Hello everyone! Hope your week is going splendidly! Sorry I didn't post pics about my cousins baptism. I have been VERY busy lately getting ready for school and such. Anyway, here are some pics enjoy!
My sweet little cousin Emily (Jessica's 2 year old sister)was everywhere wanting water on her head too! lol

Emily waiting for a chance to jump in:)

Precious little Jessica slept through the WHOLE thing!

My parents were the godparents if I didn't mention that before.

Gramma and Papa<3

All the cousins!
I'll post more about the second part of the day later.
~Lena

No comments: