About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rain

         This morning I woke up to the sound of heavy rain and thunder beating against my window. I was laying in my own bed nice and warm, with my sister next to me. I thought how blessed I am. I have a nice warm bed, a roof over my head, and an adorable little sister (3 actually) just to name a few. Then I thought of all the people in the world who have nothing. We take most of our blessings for granted (me included unfortunately) and like the famous saying "you don't know what you've got until you've lost it", many people regret not realizing how blessed they truly were before its too late. I guess what I'm trying to say is to be thankful for what you have and try not to dwell on the things you don't. Hope this post enlightens you, and finds you in good health! Have a great week!
~*LeN@*

1 comment:

IvyP said...

I defantaly take my blessings for granted too Lena. It is funny you should post that because I was just reading in the Camp David news letter
that this one girl didn't even have a bed till just recently.It really made me think about all that I have.