About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of 2011

Well folks its here! The last day of 2011! I must say this year went by WAY to fast for me. But I am excited for 2012:) My new years resolution? I will write exactly what happens each and every day in a diary so that next new years I can go back and see what happened every day of 2012! I can't wait to get started!! Here are the top 6 highlights of my year-
1.Going to CA with my grandparents (I will never forget the memories we made "we love you Sam!" lol:)
2. Going to Florida! It was the most amazing trip ever!!! I hope we will get to go back soon!
3. Getting some new babysitting jobs!
4. GETTING MY BRACES OFF!!!!!!
5.  Turning 15!! (one of my favorite numbers btw!)
6. and of course GETTING A NEW BABY BROTHER!! Baby James:) <3<3<3<3
Have a great new years eve!
~Lena

No comments: