About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Help!!!

OH. MY. GOODNESS SUCH an AWESOME movie! A couple weeks ago my mom and I watched the Help and let me tell you it was AMAZING! Mom had read the book and she and her friend went to see it in theaters and LOVED it! Amazingly, she won the DVD in a gift basket a month or so ago and so I finally got to see it!! First of all, I LOVE the 60s (their outfits were SO CUTE!!!) but I had no idea how racist they were back then! Very sad how most of them treated their maids.
My favorite things in the movie were; the outfits, Celia Foote, ALL the maids, Skeeter Phelan, and of course "THE PIE!".
The thing I didn't like about the movie; The cliffhanger ending!!! COME ON! she has GOT to write a squeal!
    Over all it was (need i say it again?) AMAZING! It is a MUST SEE for older girls!
~Lena
*note; I am not allowed to read the book, so keep that in mind if you are my age and want to read it:) Also there is quite a bit of swearing.

3 comments:

IvyP said...

Wow, You were not lying when you said you would be able to post more. ;)

Lena said...

haha dont get to excited!

Tess said...

AHHH! I think that movie is awesome! :D