About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Oh the busy life of me! As a follow up on  my "IM ALIVE" post, the reason I haven't been posting (before the IM ALIVE post) was because of BLOGGER! I'm not sure if anyone else has had trouble with this but ever since blogger changed I could only post using google chrome (and i only had explorer) so i finally downloaded chrome which worked for a while but then my computer WOULD NOT use it (it thought it was a virus or something) so for weeks i couldn't post anything:( Finally, my friend's computer genius dad came and fixed it!! YEY!! (Thank you Mr. C:) So NOW I should be able to post more often. Sorry if you thought i had abandon you!
~Lena

2 comments:

IvyP said...

Hmmm... That's weird. I haven't had any trouble but I use chrome so.

Lena said...

yeah you wouldn't if you used chrome.