About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Monday, March 5, 2012

IM IN OZ!!!!

So I have THE most exciting news EVER!!!! As most of you know I tried out to be in the Wizard of Oz this spring and i just found out Friday that I got a part!!!! I was screaming and jumping up and down!!!! I have been wanting to be in another play ever since Annie and I am SO happy to get a part. Actually I got 3 different parts. I am an Oz manicurist (which is going to be AWESOME!), a crow (that should be interesting), and a Winky (a.k.a on of the wicked witch's slaves or soldiers). So yeah come see me, and all the other AMAZINGLY talented people showing June 21-July 1. If you would like to order tickets got to OATs Page. Hope to see you there! I have to go scream again!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
~Lena
P.s. More posts coming soon i promise:)

2 comments:

IvyP said...

I know I already said it but, Congrats!! So wish I could do it with you. :D

Lena said...

Thanks Ivy:) I wish you could to! Hopefully we can be in one together soon!