About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Update

Me and my 16 year old friend!!!
Sorry for the weeks of non-posting! I have been super busy with school, babysitting, and friends! So because I don't have a lot of time to do this post (im terrible i know) I will just list some of the awesome and not-so-awesome stuff that has happened to me lately.
Awesome-
-Going skating last last week
-Meeting dad at the airport after skating
-Having the security lady tell us we couldn't pick dad up at the "drop off point" and so having to circle around -and when we saw dad made him practically jump in the car so she wouldn't see us (pretty funny).
-Celebrating my best friends 16th Bday!!! AAAHHHH!!!
-Seeing "The Lorax" a MUST SEE!
-My best friend getting her license!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!
-Lots of babysitting
-Seeing our good friends yesterday and meeting their future son-in-law:)
-Watching James be as ADORABLE as ever! (ok this will probably be on everyone of these i post:)
- Getting a cell phone!!! Yey!

Not-so-awesome
-Only getting to spend one short day with my friend for her bday
-missing my other friend by about 5 minutes (miss you Lizzy)
-finding out that i have 14 weeks of school left and only 12 weeks till the WIZ! uh-oh

   So yep that pretty much is everything exciting that has happened to me in the past two weeks. More awesome than no-so-awesome:) But then God always does that doesn't He?  Have a great week!
~Lena

1 comment:

IvyP said...

You got a cell phone!?! Not fair!