About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Graduation and Good Friends!

Hello everyone! This weekend was WONDERFUL! Saturday was my cousin's graduation party (we're going to miss you Maggie!), it was a great party even though it was like 100 deg. outside! Then after the party Joe and I got to spend the night! We stayed up till 1:00am visiting! Then the next morning we went to church and when we got back we made waffles! Then we had the great Idea to walk to Yo-My-Goodness (its this AWESOME frozen yogurt place), my cousins live withing walking distance of pretty much EVERYTHING! My parents came and picked us up at 1:00 and then we got to go see our WONDERFUL friend ELISE!!!! We haven't seen her since August so we were so blessed to get to see her again! We played a great game if water balloons and just visited. We love you and will miss you Elise! It was a wonderful weekend. Hope your week is full of good surprises!
             ~Lena

No comments: