About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers day!


Happy Fathers day to my wonderful father of 6 soon-to-be 7! I couldn't ask for a better one:) I hope all the fathers in the world had an AMAZING fathers day and I wish all the kids in the world could have as great a father as I have:) God Bless all the Fathers out there!:)
Five Good Things About My Father:
1. He is always ready to tell a joke:)
2. He can take a joke!
3. He appreciates my cooking:)
4. He always has and always will support me.
5. He'll love me no matter what I do (such as spilling nail polish on the carpet, don't ask).  Love you Dad<3
    ~Lena

No comments: