About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Upcoming weekend!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while:) This weekend is going to get pretty exiting! Every year we go to our family's lake house for The Forth of July weekend. We swim, eat, visit and then set fireworks off while trying not to set any one's hair on fire:) lol! Anyway it should be a blast as always and I will Try to take pictures but no promises because I normally don't have time to take pics but I'll try:) In the mean time I'll give you a pic of my ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE cousin Emily! She is always happy, I'm not kidding I've seen her cry ONCE and shes 2!!! Hope you all have a Great 4th of July! <3 U guys!  ~Lena

No comments: