About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Homemade Ice cream!!!!

Tuesday we got to go to our Aunt Dian and Uncle Leo's farm/house! We are currently keeping one of our horses there so we got to see Lady and ride her! Then we got to make homemade ice cream! I have never made or tasted real homemade ice cream before, and let me tell you it was AWESOME!!!! I have never tasted better ice cream. It was sooo fun and the girls had a really good time mixing the ice cream:)

Putting ice in the mixer (I think that what you call it)


it was kinda hard for Katie at first:)


Of course AL had to help!

Cowgirls and Cowboys:)


We had a great day! Now I just have to convince dad to get us one.......

No comments: