About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Day

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been very- well you know my excuse for not typing:) Anyhoo, on Memorial day we got to go to our good friends the Clonts'es! I was a very fun evening! T.C curled my hair (doesn't it look awesome? I wish it would look like that all the time:) and did a really cool makeup job on me! Yes, I'm girly that way, I love makeup, hair, jewelry, shoes, clothes, shopping, nail polish, hunting, fishing,- I'm kinda a mix ;) But it was a good time and I am grateful to all those who fought for our country. Hope you all have a good day:) God Bless<3
    ~Lena

No comments: