About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

VACATION, DAY 7!

 
Well, I'm very sad:( Today was our last day in Florida! It was a very good day though, this morning we got up at around 6:30am and got ready for Mass. We had a lovely service at St. Rita's and it just so happened that today was the feast of St. Rita so it was extra special! Then we stopped by a donut truck on the way home and Jake, Joe and the little girls all got donuts (they didn't have the kind I liked) they were actually REALLY good! When we got home dad made bacon and biscuits and then we all got our suits on and headed to the beach for the last time.......... We had a wonderful time swimming and using our boogie boards!



Then my wonderful daddy told me to go to “Crabby Steve's” (if you don't know what I'm talking about read about day 4) and get myself a hamburger! It was my first time eating out by myself and I have to admit it was kinda boring without someone to talk to, but it was VERY good and I'm a sucker for hamburgers!



When I got back to the beach we all went swimming again and for the next 4 hours pretty much laid on the beach or swam. Oh!, and I found a TON of sand dollars!




hehe, this is my nerdy brother:)


Poor Madeleine was so exhausted she fell asleep!


Jake.... THE MOLE!




 Then we came back took showers and went to dinner at a pizza place called “ “ it was REALLY good pizza!!!!!! (in case you haven't noticed I really like meat and pizza:) After we finished we went to Seaside, a town near Seacrest, and went and looked at the shops. There was an ADORABLE dress shop but they were REALLY expensive! We're talking $60 average!
She is just too adorable!!!





At Seaside.








 
Anyway, after we left we went to the sugar shak to get “THE BELLY ACHE!”, 16 scoops of ice cream and every topping! For $35! So we all chipped in $5 and got it, just to say we did:) And I'm proud to say, we ate it (most of it:) there were a couple of ice creams we didn't like so we didn't eat those.

Getting the ice cream...
THE FINISHED RESULT!!!


20 minutes later.....
Then we came home, with a belly ache, and packed up all of our stuff (sniffle) and now I'm typing this while sobbing...

 My vacation is over, there is one bright side though! I get to see all of you!!! See you all soon!
~Lena

No comments: