About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Coming Up!

Ok so this week is going to be a busy one! First of all, on Sunday Katie is making her First Holy Communion! She gets to wear the dress I wore (very beautiful)! Afterward we are having a brunch with family and friends so you can imagine how much cleaning will be going on!
    Besides having to clean the house top to bottom, we also have to pack for our Florida vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every one is sooooo exited! This will be out FIRST big total vacation. We are staying in Seaside (I think) and we rented a house 3 minutes from the beach! Our schedule is swim, swim, swim,swim, and of course, SWIM! The only bad thing about it (as if there's a bad thing!) is that we are driving. Now to most of you that's probably not a big deal..... well you don't know our family. There are 8 people total and our car holds 8 people total. We also have our luggage, and cooler, and purses, and bags of things to do, and food, and... well you get the idea:) We also have the problem of (ahem, cough) disagreements between siblings. Hopefully my parents can survive the trip down:)
    I'm bringing my laptop so I will try to post pics every day (provided my camera works!) Well I'd better go and do the things I am supposed to be doing :p Hope you all have a great week/day!

No comments: