About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

VACATION, DAY 2! (part two)

 
Jake got 3 packets of candy cigarettes! Now just so we're clear they're NOT real cigarettes, just white candy sticks in what looks like cigarette packets. My Aunt use to get them for us all the time. Anyway I just had to take a picture of it:)

Sorry its not a very good pic of us but my camera was acting weird. that's us in front of "The Sugar Shak".


Then we came home and I'm typing this right now and I SHOULD go to bed but I want to keep you guys posted:)I'll post more pics from the beach tomorrow. Type to you tomorrow<3

1 comment:

Tess said...

Wow, looks like a blast! Enjoy the rest of your time in Florida! Thanks for the pictures! :) I love to see what you guys are up to! <3 <3 Tess