About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

VACATION, DAY 6!

 
Today I woke up at about 8:30 and ate my breakfast of sausage and Cinnamon rolls. Then we all got in the car and dropped the boys off at a state park and then all the girls went shopping! The shopping part didn't go so great though because Annalise was being a holy terror! I had to take her out of every store we went to (one store had a bunch of cute signs I love the one above). After a couple stores we couldn't take it anymore so we picked up the boys and went home (we were a little successful and found a few things though). After we got home me and dad went to the grocery store to get a few things while the girls went to the pool. When we got back we ate lunch, got our suits on and went the beach!! Today was the best day at the beach so far! The waves were HUGE and perfect for boogie boarding! We did that until about 5 then we came back to the house and mom and dad went out while we had biscuit pizzas and watched “Little house on the prairie”. Then Mom and Dad got home and we all had Klondike bars!! Watched another Little house on the prairie and I am now typing this.                                                            







they're feet....... My feet:)

and there's Madeleine..








This is my fave!


yup, that's my footprint. I kept thinking of that "Footprints on the sand" poem:)

 I have to go to bed soon because we have church in the morning at 8. I'll post tomorrow! Only one more day of vacation left! I'm so sad:(  See you guys soon!
~Lena

No comments: