About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

VACATION, DAY 4!

 
I woke up at 9 and went down stairs to eat the breakfast that was left for me; pancakes and sausage! After that everyone else went down to the beach while I cleaned up and got on my suit. When I got down there it was perfect weather, 80' and not to windy:) The water was pretty cold though so I didn't go swimming. We buried Madeleine and basically just laid around (it was wonderful!) Then Joe and I went back up to the house to eat leftover steak, which was DELISH! Mom, Jake, and the girls came up next ( we decided to eat in shifts so we wouldn't have to take all of our stuff up ). After lunch everyone except me went back down to the beach and swam. I finally went down and we swam until 5ish then we went to dinner at “Crabby Steve’s” where I had a AWESOME hamburger!! After dinner we went back to our house by the beach and Mom and Dad decided they wanted to take a drive to see the sites so all the girls went with them. We had a good time seeing everything and deciding which house we would get if we could buy one. When we got back we found out that Jake and Joe had gone back down to the beach to go crab hunting! So of course I had to go too! It was sooo fun!Jake said it was like Florida coon hunting:) You wade out in the water and shine your flashlight around until you see a crab then you use a butterfly net to scoop it up and put it in a bucket. We couldn't stay in one place to long or else they would come and pinch you feet, HARD! We did that until about 10:00pm then me and Joe went back up to the house while Jake let them go. When he came back he said he counted them and there were 50! We caught 50 crabs in like 2 hours!! Then we all went to bed:)



Isn't this amazing? Dad did it all by himself!


Don't you love her shades?! They are currently missing:(







I love this picture!




That's all for right now. I'm really tired so I'll post today's events tomorrow:) Miss y'all!
 ~Lena<3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Caeley says ,
Oh my gosh! I LOVE the sand gator!!! Keep up the good pics!