About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

VACATION, DAY 3!

  Sorry about the delay, I couldn't get on the internet. But I'll start where I left off...
    After waking up at about 10 and having a awesome breakfast of french toast and bacon, mom went to the store and everyone except me (I wasn't feeling well) went to explore. Then I decided to meet up with them just as mom got back. So madeleine stayed with mom and the rest of us went to go look for this restarant called “goat feathers”......? Now how do you come up with a name like that? I think its a seafood place to! We started to walk but after a while my dad actually looked at a map and realized it was really far away so we turned around and went back to the house. Then we all got our swim suits on and headed to the beach! It was a LOT calmer the yesterday! There were practically no waves so it was great for looking for shells! It was REALLY cold though because it was only like 11. But we swam anyway. Finally we got really cold so we started to play in the sand, so Jake started to dig a cave.... but it caved in:( So of course we had to get a picture in it! Then we decided to bury dad, which was pretty fun. When we finally realized it was 2 we were Really hungry so dad went back up to the house and BBQed us hot dogs and Brats then brought them down to the beach! After we eat the ocean had warmed up a lot so we went snorkeling and found a bunch of sea shells! Then we came back to the house and made dinner. After a DELISHIOUS dinner of steak, corn. Potatoes, and rolls we went back to walk on the beach. It was sooo pretty out and Jake found a crab! Then we came bake and watched “Shark Tail” while drinking root beer floats and eating popcorn! Well I'm extremely tired so I'm going to bed. <3 ya'll! Hope the weather there is warmer!



























She said (and i quote) "Dude!" How cute is that?!i
 I will post the rest tonight (hopefully!)
~Lena

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Caeley here ,
Its 80 degrees here. It looks like so much fun! The pictures are beautiful! Thanks for posting.