About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

VACATION, DAY 5!

 
This morning I woke up at 5 because Annalise wanted daddy. He, Kate, and Jake were going down to the beach to watch the sun rise so I had to get Annalise dressed so she could go with them. Then I went back to sleep. When I woke up the next time it was about 8 so I ate the breakfast that was left for me, a biscuit, and then mom wanted to go and hand out scentsy samples so Jake and I went with her while dad took everyone else to the pool. We went to a couple stores were I got some cool suviniers. Then we came back, ate lunch and went to the beach! The waves were AWESOME for boogie bording! Even Mom tried it! Joe and dad were having a skimming competition (if you don't now what skimming is it is really hard!) and dad lost every time, it was very entertaining though!Then we headed back up to go get snow cones, only to find out that the place doesn't open until Memorial day! So we went to a different place were I got a Delicious cappuccino ice cream. Then Mom and dad went to a Mexican restaurant called “la co cina” and had chips and salsa while me and Jake took the kids back to the house. While Jake was grilling chicken I made potatoes and the girls played outside. After Mom and Dad got back we ate and then after watching “charlie and the chocolate factory” we went to bed.






ummm.... don't ask





This is our unbrella (if you ever go to Florida you MUST have one!)


Isn't is cool? :)


Sorry for the lack of pics. I was swimming most of the time:) 

No comments: