About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2nd or 3rd day of christmas???

ahhh so you may recall my last post of "the second day of Christmas"? Well I am quite confused as to what day of Christmas it is! I THOUGHT that Christmas DAY would be the fist day of Christmas but apparently some people (including our family) celebrate the fist day of Christmas the day AFTER Christmas day....? SO if any of you could enlighten me on the subject I would be eternally grateful! But if all I have done is confuse you the stick to whatever you were doing and happy (or is it merry??) whateverdayofchrismasyouthinkitis!! Good day!
 ~Lena

4 comments:

Shaylynn said...

I never realy thought about this... we just always did the day after Christmas as the first day.

IvyP said...

I always thought the first day was on Christmas.

Lena said...

hummm...this calls for GOOGLING IT!!!! WOHO!!! (NOT!)

IvyP said...

haha That's my brothers answer to everything! "Google it."