About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

3rd day of Christmas

*ehem* so I have not yet gotten a strait answer as to what day of Christmas it is (although thank you to all who commented:) so i have decided to go with what my family is celebrating which means today is the 3rd day of Christmas!!!!
    "On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me; 3 french hens
                                       2 turtle doves
                             And a partridge in a pear tree!!!"
 So there you go folks! Happy/Merry 3rd day of Christmas!!!
~Lena
P.S oh so i forgot to tell you we are doing something for the each of the days of Christmas! like the 1st day we had pears, the 2nd day we had doves (the chocolates not the birds!), and today we had chicken for lunch (imported DIrectly from France!......well not really:)

No comments: