About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

shopping (continued)

ahhh so yesterday mom, James, and I went Christmas shopping in St. Louis! It was sooo exhausting, but fun! And we found some great gifts! So we left the house at 8 yesterday morning (which means i got up at 6!) and then mom and James went to a funeral while I had a class on the computer. After that we went out to eat at Duffy's, which was sooo YUMMY!! And then (drum roll please).........WE WENT SHOPPING!!!!!!!! We shopped approximately 8 hours, and didn't get home till 1 this morning!!! But it was an AWESOME experience and I'm glad i went!!! Wish i could show some pics but i was so busy shopping i didn't have time to take any:( sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 On a different note we are going to our lake house this weekend to celebrate Christmas with my mom's side of the family! It is going to be awesome fun but i won't be able to post until Monday probably but I promise I will take pics and post some:) Have a great weekend everyone!
 ~Lena
p.s. yeah in case you were wondering those are my feet:)

5 comments:

IvyP said...

I like the shoes. <3 Are those some you got shopping?

Lena said...

thanks:) no it got those for my bday.

IvyP said...

Nice. Speaking of your bday. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute shoes! ;) You're adorable, Lena!

Lena said...

aww thanks:) (I really like them)