About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Monday, December 12, 2011

An early christmas

 Well, we went to our lake house this weekend to celebrate an early Christmas with my mom's side of the family and had a blast! Jake took us up Friday while mom, dad, and baby James (of course) went to a Christmas party. On our way up we promptly got lost (yeah going to the same lake house we've been going to our whole lives! but hey, it was dark) its a long story but we had a perfectly good reason to get lost. Anyway, here we are playing a new game Gramma got (yes we did finally get there).
Joe, Mary Clair, and Annalise:)


AWWW! Isn't that just adorable?!?! Big cuzin Jakey with Al and Emily:)


What a good Papa huh?
Well, unfortunately my computer is being mean and won't let me upload more than like 4 photos at a time..? But I will try to get some more up soon! I got so many cute ones!! I will be VERY busy this week so don't expect a lot of posts:(
 BAL! (Blog About it Later!)
 ~Lena ((hugs to everyone!))


3 comments:

IvyP said...

That's Awesome Lena(Verbena)! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

How awesome! I love family get togethers. <3

Hmm..BAL...I love it! I might just have to use it sometime! ;)

Lena said...

Ivy- Yes! it was a LOT of fun!
Megan-Yeah I do too (its my favorite part of the holidays!) haha i know i just thought of it:)