About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving!





Well we had thanksgiving again this year and it was a success! Dad and I made all the food except the stuff that our guests brought (which Btw was AMAZING!)! We were full to bursting with food by the end of the day! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends, food to eat, clothes to wear, a house to live in, as well as many other things to numerous to count! I hope you all's thanksgiving was a wonderful as ours was and in dads words "the only thing I hate about thanksgiving is that it has to end." :) Here are some pics to share with you guys.
~Lena<3 ((hugs))
p.s. i would have loaded more pics up but my computer is taking forever so i'll just do these. Sorry:(

No comments: