About Me

My photo
I'm a Travel loving, deer huntin, nail paintin, gun shootin, book readin, frog chatchin, clothes shoppin, Music lovin, Hair finxin, Country Girly-Girl and I hope you enjoy my blog:)

Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

Well no time to post! SOO many things going on this weekend!!! (ok well just 2 but still!) Tonight we are going to our annual Christmas eve party at my Great Grampas and it is going to be AMAZING as usual! ahhh I just love our family gatherings! And then on CHRISTMAS we are going to my Aunt and Uncles for the day!!! YEY! This will also be AMAZING!!! So you see how busy I am going to be!??!! Oh and we (meaning my parents and sibs) are not opening presents until the Epiphany (you know "The 12th day of Christmas" when the Wise men came to baby Jesus?) So yeah...... Well I gotta fly time is of the essence right now:) You all have a very lovely Christmas if I don't post before then. Smile and be happy:) (as if its hard to do that on Christmas Eve/day!!!)
~Lena<3

1 comment:

IvyP said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Jen and Tommy aren't opening their gifts till then either. Merry Christmas!